- We only collect the necessary information from your Facebook account to facilitate the login process. This may include your name, email address, and Facebook user ID.
Use of Information
- The information collected through Facebook Login is solely used for the purpose of authentication and to create a user profile within our system. We do not use this information for any other purpose without your explicit consent.
Data Sharing and Disclosure
- We retain your personal information collected through Facebook Login only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy or as required by law. Afterward, we securely delete or anonymize the data.
- We implement reasonable security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, misuse, or alteration. However, please be aware that no data transmission over the internet or electronic storage method can be guaranteed as 100% secure.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
- You have the right to access, update, correct, and delete your personal information collected through Facebook Login. If you wish to exercise these rights or have any concerns about your data, please contact us using the information provided below.